The data controller responsible processing of personal data is Cloudberry Clean Energy ASA (org.nr. 919 967 072). If you have questions about our handling of your personal data, please contact us at:
Frøyas gate 15
1. What personal data do we process?
The personal data we process depends on the relationship we have to you:
persons at suppliers and Contracting Parties:
Contact information (e-mail, telephone numbers etc.) and other information that is necessary in order to carry out the agreement.
Contact information (e-mail, telephone numbers etc.) and other information required in order to pay fall rights and the rent of grounds.
Contact information, CV, applications, minutes from interviews etc.
to the website:
Cookies and other forms of analysis data.
E-mail address and name.
2. Legal basis for the processing activities
|Who associates the treatment with||Legal basis for the processing|
|Contact persons at suppliers and other contracting Parties.||GDPR Article 6 (1) (f). We have a legitimate interest in having contact information about contact persons and other central employees at our suppliers and Contracting Parties, in order to be able to fulfil the agreement.|
|Landowners||The processing is necessary in order to carry out the agreement with the landowner concerning payment of the fall rights/rent of grounds, cf. GDPR Article 6 (1) (b).|
|Job applicants||GDPR Article 6 (1) (f). We have a legitimate interest in treating personal data concerning potential new employees and finding the right candidate. In the event of open applications, or upon storage after the completion of the recruitment process, we will always collect the consent for the storage, cf. GDPR Article 6 (1) (a).|
|Persons subscribing to Newsletters||GDPR Article 6 (1) (a).|
3. Disclosure of personal data to others
do not disclose your personal data to others unless there is a lawful
basis for such extradition. Examples of such grounds will typically
be an agreement with you or a regulatory basis that imposes us into
releasing the information.
uses data processors to collect, store, or otherwise process personal
data on our behalf. In such cases we have entered into agreements to
ensure the safety of information in all aspects of the handling. We
use the following processors:
- IT provider: Procano AS
4. Storage Period
We store your personal data with us as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data was collected. Consequently, the storage time will depend on what relationship we have to you:
- Personal data concerning contact persons at suppliers and other Contracting Parties
- Personal data concerning property owners
- Job applicants: Upon termination of the application process or until you withdraw your consent
- Newsletter: until you elect to no longer receive the newsletter
- Cookies: See Cookie declaration on www.cloudberry.no
5. Your rights
According to GDPR, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- You can request access to and a copy of all personal data we have about you;
- You may ask us to correct or supplement information that is incorrect or misleading:
- In some situations, you may ask us to limit the processing of personal data concerning you;
- To the degree we process personal data concerning you with the basis of a legitimate interest, you can object to this processing: and
- If the processing of you is based on consent or contract, you may request that we transfer your personal data to another data processor.
You can read more about these rights at www.datatilsynet.no.
To exercise your rights, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your request as soon as possible, no later than within 30 days.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide further information before we allow you to exercise your rights as registered. We do this to ensure that we only give you access to your own personal data, not to anyone who claims to be you.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not correspond to what we have described here or that we do not violate the privacy laws, we hope that you will first contact us. However, you also have the right to appeal to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
can find information on how to contact the Data Inspectorate on the
website of the Data Inspectorate: www.datatilsynet.no.
If there are changes to our services in the regulations for the processing of personal data, it may be subject to changes in the information that emerge from this document. In addition, an updated privacy statement will always be available on our website www.cloudberry.no.